So i'm just finishing off an application form for a job in Edinburgh - in fact it's all ready to go tomorrow just need to get an envelope to put it in and stick said address on, then off it goes see if anything comes of it "i can but try". For the multitude of jabs i have applied for over the month of february i am desperate for some post to come through the door telling me either way "interview" or "thank you for your interest..." tis frustrating to say the least this job searching then to have companies drag their heels and then change their job descriptions too.
Monday, 5 March 2007
A Collection Of Thoughts On Anything From Apple Mac And Freeware To Fonts And Photography
About MeStruggling IT Professional, Mac User and Photographer.
- security on mac
- bang up to date...
- photography, flickr and osx
- a few things to help your mac-life along
- a recommended software starter pack for switchers
- a thought - what applications do i need, and where...
- me, my health and i - a harsh introduction to me