Friday 15 June 2007

Games

SuperTux is a game I have played and left behind, but recently rediscovered the game with the latest release Milestone 1.9. If there's one type of game that I can get into it's retro games especially 2-D platform games, what can I say I just love em even if i die a multitude of times trying to get past one level :D





I also recently got Midnight Mansion which is another good 2-D retro platformer, like I said I'm a sucker for these, but having the same problems :D



Also worth a mention no doubt was this game I came across this morning called Barbie Seahorse Adventures. Barbie, I thought, surely not a game about Barbie but thank god no, you are a seahorse (ah, it all falls into place) wanting to go to the moon no less. I just have to get this game and play it :D

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

It's ME!

A Collection Of Thoughts On Anything From Apple Mac And Freeware To Fonts And Photography

Struggling IT Professional, Mac User and Photographer.

View Ian Marshall's profile on LinkedIn

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites

 Subscribe in a reader

web design directory web design directory

Spreadfirefox Affiliate Button

www.spreadthunderbird.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Personal Bests. Make your own badge here.