Thursday 30 August 2012

My Inspiration

Lately (about a year or so) I've been taking break on the blog, not really knowing what to do with the website, but here's a blog post or two.

I have been here and there in my photography so far, little bits of that and more little bits elsewhere. I'm the same as everyone out there, just want to get noticed and get a break.

Pinterest has been of great inspiration and I have always admired some of the most well known and respected photographers out there, recently I have been researching for various fun, personal and potentially commercial projects on my ideas and concepts - something to take inspiration from so to speak.

From this I have taken interest in what are known as the "masters of photography", such as Rankin, Helmut Newton and David Bailey amongst a whole host of others, to which a select few appeal to me in their work's subject matter and the technique used which is certainly how I would like to adapt my own work to emulate their results.

Here's my list of inspirer's as pinterest search criteria, certainly interesting works by all.

David Baily

Helmut Newton

Lillian Bassman

Cindy Sherman

Herb Ritts

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

It's ME!

A Collection Of Thoughts On Anything From Apple Mac And Freeware To Fonts And Photography

Struggling IT Professional, Mac User and Photographer.

View Ian Marshall's profile on LinkedIn

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites

 Subscribe in a reader

web design directory web design directory

Spreadfirefox Affiliate Button

www.spreadthunderbird.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Personal Bests. Make your own badge here.